Archoil’s AR6200 Fuel Treatment is suitable for use in gasoline and diesel. AR6200 incorporates Archoil's combustion modification technology, leading to a significant reduction in soot and carbon build-up. The product also improves lubricity for fuel system protection and contains a powerful stabilizer and dispersant package for long-term fuel storage.
Features & Benefits
• Combustion Modifier: A complete combustion improves efficiency for reduced soot and carbon build-up in the fuel system
• Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates the upper cylinder
• Dispersant: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
• Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
• Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
• Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness
DIESEL OWNERS: Archoil has recently developed a new, advanced everyday fuel treatment (AR6500) specifically for diesel vehicles, including a strong cetane boost and unique injector cleaning chemistry. For more information on AR6500 Diesel Treatment, please click here.
8.45 oz bottle treats up to 946 litres (250 gallons).
16.9 oz bottle treats up to 1,892 litres (500 gallons).
Use AR6200 every time you add fuel - the dispensing chamber is marked in millilitres (ml).
Diesel and Gasoline Fuel: 1 ml per 3.78 litres (1-gallon)
Power Boost: 2 ml per gallon 3.78 litres (1-gallon)
Two-Stroke Engines: 2 ml per 3.78 litres (1-gallon)
8.45 oz / 250 ml bottle
16.9 oz / 500 ml bottle